We offer a range of support from our team of National Leaders in Education (NLE’s), National Leaders of Governance (NLG’s), Local Leaders in Educations (LLE’s), Specialist Leaders in Education (SLE’s) and Leading SENCos.
There is a 20% discount on Leading SENCo support for Alliance Schools. £50.00 per hour non-Alliance Schools plus 15% brokerage, £40.00 per hour Alliance Schools (brokerage included in membership fee).
To enquire about support from a specialist leader, please contact Charlie Furniss on 07467957922 or via email.
Local Leaders of Governance
We are recruiting!
Specialist Leaders in Education
Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) are leaders identified by the National College as being able to provide exceptional support to schools in need within their specialist areas. SLEs have to apply through the National College and go through a selection, assessment and monitoring process before they are allowed to deliver support to schools. SLEs are at the heart of the principle of a teaching school alliance – leaders who share knowledge and best practice to help other teachers and schools improve. There are many benefits for individuals too, and their schools, to becoming an SLE, including:
- Opportunities to work independently, to be creative and try out new ideas.
- Development of coaching and facilitation skills.
- Opportunity to network with peers.
- Experience of different school environments.
- The chance to learn from ideas and approaches used in other schools.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming an SLE, or the accreditation process, please get in touch: email@example.com
Meet the team
Please click on an invididual’s name for a personal profile.
National Leaders in Education (NLE’s)
- Paul Watson (Preston Hedges Primary School)
- Mark Rapps (Earl Spencer Primary School)
- Jill Ramshaw (Weston Favell CE Primary School)
- Mark Currell (Roade Primary School)
Local Leaders in Educations (LLE’s)
- Lorraine Schofield (Independant)
- Yvonne Watts (Guilsborough Primary)
- Eliza Hollis (The Forest CE Federation)
- Alex Owens (Spring Lane Primary)
- Ann Davey (Havelock Infants School)
Specialist Leaders in Education (SLE’s)
- Sharon Pancoust (Kingsthorpe Grove Primary School) : Literacy
- Nicola Parker (Billing Brook School): Literacy
- Tracey McKay (The Gateway School) : Numeracy
- Hayley Ilsley (Billing Brook School) : Numeracy, Dyscalulia
- Lesley Elder (Fairfields School) : SEN, Coaching
- Gary Avery (Spring Lane ): Computing & ICT
- Jo Brooks (St James CE Primary, Northampton) : Numeracy, Maths Leadership, Outstanding Maths, Moderation
- Kim Avery (Billing Brook): Computing & ICT, Curriculum Leadership, NQT, SEN
- Jemma Gillespie (St James Primary) : Literacy, Assessment, NQT
- Rebecca Knight (Kingsthorpe College) : Literacy, Transition, EAL, Pupil Premium, Attendance, Inclusion **Accredited Pupil Premium Reviewer**
- Sarah Aldridge (Abington Vale Primary): Literacy, ITT/NQT
- Lynn Newbury (Long Buckby Junior): Literacy, NQT/ITT
- Samantha Mawer (Bridgewater Primary): Assessment & Curriculum, Literacy, NQT/ITT
- Emma Bass (Great Addington CE Primary): EYFS
- Esther O’Connor (Hopping Hill): EYFS
- Clare Booth (Towcester CE Primary): EYFS
- Andrea White (Denfield Park): MFL
- Rebecca Williams (Weston Favell Primary School): Maths
- Elizabeth Brear (Earl Spencer Primary)
- Nichola Sutton (Earl Spencer Primary)
- Ben Baines (KCC)
Leading SENCOs [* denotes also SLEs]
- Heidi Redman* (Little Harrowden Primary)
- Rachel Creamer* (Accelerate Education)
- Margaret Turnbull* (Chiltern Primary)
- Caroline Farmer* (Abbey Primary)
- Lesley Tobin* (Thrapston Primary)
- Sally Humphrey (Roade Primary)
- Karen Smith (Headlands Primary)
- Vanessa Tear (Preston Hedges Primary)
- Karen Jeffs (Croyland Primary)
- Adam Drake (The Parker E-Act Academy)
- Sarah Levell (Whitehills Primary School)
- Rachel Edkins* (Falconers Hill Infants) **Accredited Pupil Premium Reviewer**