We offer a range of support from our team of National Leaders in Education (NLE’s), National Leaders of Governance (NLG’s), Local Leaders in Educations (LLE’s), Specialist Leaders in Education (SLE’s) and Leading SENCos.
The charge for support is £350 per day for an SLE, £450 for LLE and £550 for NLE.
To enquire about support from a specialist leader, please contact Charlie Furniss on 07467957922 or via email.
Specialist Leaders in Education
Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) are leaders identified by the National College as being able to provide exceptional support to schools in need within their specialist areas. SLEs have to apply through the National College and go through a selection, assessment and monitoring process before they are allowed to deliver support to schools. SLEs are at the heart of the principle of a teaching school alliance – leaders who share knowledge and best practice to help other teachers and schools improve. There are many benefits for individuals too, and their schools, to becoming an SLE, including:
- Opportunities to work independently, to be creative and try out new ideas.
- Development of coaching and facilitation skills.
- Opportunity to network with peers.
- Experience of different school environments.
- The chance to learn from ideas and approaches used in other schools.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming an SLE, or the accreditation process, please get in touch: email@example.com
Meet the team
Please click on an invididual’s name for a personal profile.
National Leaders in Education (NLE’s)
- Paul Watson (Preston Hedges Primary School)
- Jill Ramshaw (Weston Favell CE Primary School)
- Mark Currell (Roade Primary School)
Local Leaders in Educations (LLE’s)
- Alex Owens (Spring Lane Primary)
- Angela Griffiths (Denfield Park Primary)
- Alison Harvey (Bridgewater Primary)
- Julia Alison (Irchester Primary)
Specialist Leaders in Education (SLE’s)
- Hayley Ilsley (Isebrook School)
- Rebecca Williams (Weston Favell Primary School)
- Tracey McKay (The Gateway School)
- Rebecca Dyson (Preston Hedges)
- David Armstrong (West Haddon)
- Rhiannon Gant (KCC)
- Rachel Rosevear (Simon de Senlis Primary)
- Jo Brooks (St James CE Primary, Northampton)
- Sharon Pancoust (Kingsthorpe Grove Primary School)
- Elizabeth Brear (Earl Spencer)
- Jemma Gillespie (Whitehills Primary)
- Lynn Newbury (Long Buckby Junior)
- Nicola Parker (Billing Brook School)
- Samantha Mawer (Bridgewater Primary)
- Sarah Aldridge (Abington Vale Primary)
- Heather Reynolds (Brixworth Primary)
- Elizabeth Martin (East Hunsbury Primary)
- Emma Bass (Great Addington CE Primary)
- Clare Booth (Towcester CE Primary)
- Sarah Brooking (Parklands Nursery)
- Caroline Farmer (The Abbey Primary)
- Margaret Turnbull (Chiltern Primary)
- Rachel Edkins (Falconers Hill Infants)
- Lesley Tobin (Boothville Primary)
- Lesley Elder (Fairfields School)
- Nichola Sutton (Earl Spencer): Leadership, Assessment & Science
- Ben Baines (KCC): Leadership & Management, CPD, Coaching, PE
- Gary Avery (Spring Lane ): Assessment
- Kim Avery (Billing Brook): Computing & ICT
- Andrea White (Denfield Park): MFL
- Tracey Tyrrell (Irchester Primary): Science
- Charlie Furniss: ITT NQT
Leading SENCOs [* denotes also SLEs]
- Rachel Edkins* (Falconers Hill Infants) – PP Reviewer
- Margaret Turnbull* (Chiltern Primary)
- Caroline Farmer* (Abbey Primary)
- Lesley Tobin* (Boothville Primary)
- Liz Doughty* (Hopping Hill)
- Carol Bull* (Spring Lane)
- Marion McClelland* (Kings Meadow)
- Ann-Marie Hughes* (Fairfields School)
- Sally Humphrey (Roade Primary)
- Karen Smith (Headlands Primary)
- Karen Jeffs (Croyland Primary)
- Adam Drake (The Parker E-Act Academy)
- Heidi Redman SENCO
- Rachel Creamer (Accelerate Education) SENCO
- Rebecca Knight (Independent) : Literacy, PP Reviewer
- Mark Rapps (Earl Spencer Primary School) PP Reviewer